Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: want to see my yardsale find?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alyssa065


    I found this shelf at a yard sale for $1.50 woohoo!! It's the PERFECT size for AG dolls and clothes! YAY


    I've been sanding it buut it's not done yet but I couldnt resisit setting it up to get the feel for it [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I love it!!

    You can see in the pic what my dd did today too LOL silly girlie girl went though the beanie babies to find toys for all of the dolls LOL btw Kit's doggie (tracker) Looks so much like the AG dog that we now have crossed the ag doggie off the list LOL

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great find!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute!!!! Your daughter is such a sweetie!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen similar shelves at craft fairs, that is a great idea to use them for a doll display. I really like the dresses and hat on the pegs. Great find!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a great shelf - congratulations on a fantastic find!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What made that funny too was..... once I knew the rice , and of cource JUMPED at it lol, I told dd that we could fix it up and use it to display Ag;s [img]wink.gif[/img] The lady who was selling it @ the yard sale turned to her dd and said "Now why didn't WE think of that" LOL They collected Ag's too but didn't think to use the shelf to display them [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    It really is the PEFECT size for AG's and I LOVE the little pegs for displaying hat's and clothes [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!Great find.I never have had an AG super deal find! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] My mom has like 400 Beanie Babies!My grandfather had them and then he died and she took them.

  8. #8
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Garage sale finds can be fantastic!! That is so neat to have a safe place for them [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great use for the shelf! And I love the idea of the pegs. Just seeing the doll dresses there is almost as sweet as seeing the dolls above. Great idea.

    I like the beanie animals beside each doll. That's very cute. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Julia

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!Great find.I never have had an AG super deal find! My mom has like 400 Beanie Babies!My grandfather had them and then he died and she took them.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There has to be a story there. How come your Grandfather had 400 beanie babies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •